Your appointed Rectangle Interior project manager will be your one point of contact who will make sure your office fit out project goes perfectly so you can get on with your day job.
- Agree to a vision for the project, define the major goals & project justification.
- As much as possible, identify the resources needed, the cost estimates and a broad timeline.
- Collect requirements as needed. Some options include, focus group sessions, stated stakeholder requirements and surveys
- Determine resources and staffing needs (resources can be special skills, hardware, software, services, etc.)
- Plan for project quality management including a strategy, quality assurance and quality control activities.
- Direct and lead the project team.
- Manage project progress.
- Obtain approval to close the project.